Hi, I’m Rob Lambert
I help individuals take more ownership of their careers and provide guidance to those wanting to progress their career and skills.
I also help companies grow effective, talented and happy development teams where learning (essential for growth and improvement) is central.
On this site I will show you how to…
- Stand out in the job market, perform well in an interview and network effectively
- Develop yourself to become an Effective Employee
- Improve the process and systems you work in
- Be productive
- Grow your career in software development
- Become a self learner
- Inject a testers mindset in to your development team (and believe me – this is actually a positive thing)
- Hire the right people by creating an amazing recruitment process that will wow candidates
When you subscribe you get my free guide “Turning Around A Team”.
Work With Me
Why not Work With Me if you like what you read?
About Rob Lambert
I write about building great development teams, solving technical problems and hiring. I’m part of a management team that are scaling agile development across territories whilst keeping the candidate bar high.
Recruitment and management have been my life for the last 5 years and I love it. And that’s why I’m sharing it with you.
I’m a software tester by natural inclination, but I no longer test.
I’m just sharing with you what I’ve learned. Of course, there’s always more to learn. And that’s awesome.
Full bio here.
Stay in touch
You can email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org